Welcome to the Rabies Clinic homepage. Here you can find the current clinic schedule and instructions for pre-filling your information on the rabies certificate prior to the clinic.
Rabies Clinic Pre-Filled Rabies Certificate Directions:
1. PRINT TWO COPIES of each certificate form you fill out and bring them to clinic.
2. Fill out the owner contact information and pet information in the cetificate form located at the link below. Print 2 copies before adding another animal.
3. If you own more than one animal, simply click the “Clear Animal” feature located in the upper left-hand corner of the form. This feature allows you to enter the information of another pet, without erasing the owner’s contact information.
4. Please remember to print two copies of each certificate to bring them to clinic!
RABIES CERTIFICATE FORM CLICK HERE:
Things to Remember when attending Rabies Clinics:
- BRING PREVIOUS RABIES VACCINATION RECORDS for your DOG or CAT
- All dogs must be on a leash or securely confined
- All cats and ferrats must be securely confined
- All pets must be accompained by a responsible adult who is able to hold the pet during vaccination
- Young pets: Puppies, kittens, and young ferrets must be at least 3 months of age
- Ferrets must be vaccinated every year
- Duplicate certificates may be purchased at Yates County Public Health for a fee of $5.00
- For further information, call Yates County Public Health at 315-536-5160