- An original Mylar, Linen or Canvas-backed and two (2) paper copies—all must be signed by the surveyor and must have his seal.
- Copies must be identical in size to the original.
- Map must indicate North direction.
SUBDIVISION MAPS FILING REQUIREMENTS
- Same requirements as above
- Endorsed on the map or attached, as a
Certificate of the County Treasurer or town or village, or
Certificate of an Abstract and Title Company stating:
"All taxes, levied and unpaid and in addition all taxes which are a
lien prior to the time of filing, whether assessed against all or part
of the property HAVE BEEN PAID."